[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Selectively boot with different config.sys files

killoran@xn.ll.mit.edu (Mike Killoran) (01/09/91)

Hello,

I thought I saw awhile back some talk of someone who wanted to ablity
to boot using a config.sys file chosen at boot up time.  I too could
now use this feature, but I don't remember who asked this question or
what if anything the responses contained.  Could someone who knows something
about this drop me a line?  Thanks - answers will be summarized.

Mike Killoran
killoran@xn.ll.mit.edu

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (01/09/91)

In article <1991Jan8.203247.589@xn.ll.mit.edu> killoran@xn.ll.mit.edu (Mike Killoran) writes:

>I thought I saw awhile back some talk of someone who wanted to ablity
>to boot using a config.sys file chosen at boot up time.  I too could
>now use this feature, but I don't remember who asked this question or
>what if anything the responses contained.  Could someone who knows something
:

See comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d.  This was rather extensively discussed
there very recently.

Prof. Timo Salmi        (Moderating at anon. ftp site 128.214.12.3)