[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Need Pin assignment for IBMjr monitor!!!

dlee@dtoa1.dt.navy.mil (Lee) (01/14/91)

In article <10139@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> ttam@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Tony Tam) writes:
>        I own a PCjr that has a color monitor and I no longer use it.
>I would like to put at least the monitor to use.  I also have an Amiga 1000

>P.S. Is there any way to add more memory to the Jr. to let it run normal IBM
>     softwares?  I have 256k on the Jr. now.

I've noticed request for info previously for IBM PC Jr. and will post
to net this time... Note that a company I've dealt with several years
ago has parts and upgrades for PC Jr. When I bought a new 386 machine
last year, I had 640k memory on my Jr. and it ran great!!  The 512k was
the result of a basic 128k PC Jr. with a TECMAR sidecar (128k); the
company upgraded the sidecar to 512k. Result was now 640k....

The company is:  PC Enterprises
		 P.O. Box 292
		 Belmar, NJ 07719

		 Toll free for orders and/or catalog: