[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] How do you mail COMPUSERVE to Internet

dale@wucs1.wustl.edu (Dale Frye) (01/11/91)

Awhile back someone posted how to mail TO a compuserve address.

I need to know how to mail FROM compuserve to my account here.

TO COMPUSERVE:

mail 12345.678@compuserve.com

FROM COMPUSERVE:

??????????????????

Dale Frye
dale@cs1.wustl.edu

tleylan@pegasus.com (Tom Leylan) (01/12/91)

In article <1991Jan11.004851.26781@cec1.wustl.edu> dale@wucs1.wustl.edu (Dale Frye) writes:

>I need to know how to mail FROM compuserve to my account here.

Dale, a good source of CIS information is CIS but while you've got me here
on the telephone

 >INTERNET: dale@wucs1.wustl.edu

You can also send a FAX from CIS and MCI mail messages, consider going to
EASYPLEX and typing HELP.

tom

silver@xrtll.uucp (Hi Ho Silver) (01/13/91)

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc, dale@wucs1.wustl.edu (Dale Frye) typed:
$TO COMPUSERVE:
$mail 12345.678@compuserve.com
$FROM COMPUSERVE:
$??????????????????

   Send your email to

>INTERNET:dale@wusc1.wustl.edu

   This is not an IBM PC question; take it to a mail group where it
belongs.
--
 __            __  _  | ...!nexus.yorku.edu!xrtll!silver |  always
(__  | | |  | |_  |_) >----------------------------------< searching

cur022%cluster@ukc.ac.uk (Bob Eager) (01/15/91)

In article <1991Jan11.004851.26781@cec1.wustl.edu>, dale@wucs1.wustl.edu (Dale Frye) writes:
> Keywords:Compuserve
> I need to know how to mail FROM compuserve to my account here.

It's in the help somewhere online in CompuServe.

The address you use is:

      >internet:dale@wucs1.wustl.edu

if my memory serves me right. That is, a 10 character prefix to the Internet
address.
Bob Eager                | University of Kent at Canterbury