[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Form finisher

yitlin@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Yi Ting Lin) (01/15/91)

I am looking for a program to fill in forms, and which
will allow saving the data for later editing. So far,
I've found "form finisher 2.0" for $59.95 from Power
Up software. Does anyone know where I can get this program
cheaper, or if there are other programs that will meet
my need that are cheaper? Or even if there is SHAREWARE
or FREEWARE that does the job?

Reuben Young

pd@integrat.UUCP (Paul Davidson) (01/16/91)

In article <10954@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu> yitlin@uhccux.UUCP (Yi Ting Lin) writes:
>I am looking for a program to fill in forms, and which
>will allow saving the data for later editing. So far,
>
>Reuben Young

	Try PERFORM by Delrina Technology Inc.
				   416-441-3676 or 416-474-3900

--