[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Postscript Previewer

kevdavis@wpi.WPI.EDU (Kevin S. Davis) (12/11/90)

Does anyone out there in net world know of a public domain postscript previewer
that can be used on an IBM-PC VGA system?

Kevin Davis
kevdavis@wpi.wpi.edu
Worcester Polytechnic Institute

vijay@ecersg.ncsu.edu (<Vijay> Srinivasan) (12/19/90)

Is anyone aware of a postscript viewer that is available in the public domain
for a VGA/EGA display?  I would like to view certain postscript files created
by TeX (PC version) before I print them out.

	Thanks in advance,
	Vijay Srinivasan

Vijay Srinivasan				1223 Teakwood Place
North Carolina State University			Raleigh, NC 27606
Computer Science department			vijay@bvcd.csc.ncsu.edu

dchun@aludra.usc.edu (Dale Chun) (01/28/91)

Does anyone know of a good shareware, or public domain postscript
previewer? As in, pass it a postscript document and it will display
the file in VGA or Super-VGA complete with full scrolling? Thanks for
any info!
			...dale

Dale C. Chun		     | * 2 + 2 = 5, for sufficiently large values of 2
PLAYMAC Technical Support    | * Hack First, Ask Questions Later.
dchun@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu | * MAC; Maybe A Computer, but probably a toy.

srm@dimacs.rutgers.edu (Scott R. Myers) (01/29/91)

In article <14430@chaph.usc.edu> dchun@aludra.usc.edu (Dale Chun) writes:

> Does anyone know of a good shareware, or public domain postscript
> previewer? As in, pass it a postscript document and it will display
> the file in VGA or Super-VGA complete with full scrolling? Thanks for
> any info!
I would appreciate any info on this as well.  I have looked at
ghostscript but I'm not sure if it really does the job.  The docs are
a bit cryptic for me.  Thanx.

srm
--

				Scott R. Myers

Snail:	26 Stiles Street			Phone:(201)352-4162
        Apartment 18
	Elizabeth, NJ 07208

Arpa:	srm@dimacs.rutgers.edu			Uucp: ..!dimacs!srm

		"... No matter where you go, there you are ..."