[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Has anyone seen an ad for Digikey?

sjo@cci632.UUCP (Steve Owens) (01/29/91)

	Has anyone seen an ad for the Digikey company?

	I've looked in the past two issues of Computer Shopper, but they're
not even listed in the advertiser's index (that I could see.)

	I'd appreciate someone mailing me the page number and magazine where
they saw this, as I'm interested in seeing what this company has to offer.

	Thanks in advance.

					sjo@op632.cci.com

v087mxgb@ubvmsa.cc.buffalo.edu (Shawn E Thompson) (01/29/91)

In article <48377@cci632.UUCP>, sjo@cci632.UUCP (Steve Owens) writes...

>	Has anyone seen an ad for the Digikey company?
>
>	I've looked in the past two issues of Computer Shopper, but they're
>not even listed in the advertiser's index (that I could see.)
>
>	I'd appreciate someone mailing me the page number and magazine where
>they saw this, as I'm interested in seeing what this company has to offer.
>
>	Thanks in advance.
>

>					sjo@op632.cci.com

NO, but I *DO* have their catalog in my hand....

their number is 1 800 DIGI-KEY (thats 1-800-344-4539)

st

johnh@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (John Harris) (01/29/91)

In article <48377@cci632.UUCP> sjo@cci632.UUCP (Steve Owens) writes:

>	Has anyone seen an ad for the Digikey company?

Digi-Key Corp:

	1-800-DIGIKEY

	     (344-4539)

	701 Brook Ave. South