[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] WANTED: Crossword Puzzle generator

deen@romulus.rutgers.edu (Cinnamon Raisin) (01/13/91)

	I am not sure if this is the right place to ask for this, but
	I am in search of a program that will, given a set of
	questions and answers, generate a crossword puzzle.

	It doesn't for the moment matter what sort of printer it
	generates output for, but IBM Graphics or PostScript would be
	nice, and source would be better.

	Sorry if this is the wrong group to post to. ;-<

					...Tanx In Advanz...

					-Z Raisin

--
---
"May The Prezent Tenz Be With You."

hartr@uctvax.uct.ac.za (01/18/91)

In article <Jan.12.13.32.22.1991.1269@romulus.rutgers.edu>, deen@romulus.rutgers.edu (Cinnamon Raisin) writes:
> 	I am not sure if this is the right place to ask for this, but
> 	I am in search of a program that will, given a set of
> 	questions and answers, generate a crossword puzzle.

 Try: Crossword Creator 4.0 from PC-Helpline
      XWORD 2.1 and Crossword puzzle assistant

Both of these packages as Share Ware.

                                                     Dave Roberts
"A merry heart does good like medicine"              User Support Services

vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu (James M. VandeVegt) (01/29/91)

In article <200571.2797214f@uctvax.uct.ac.za> hartr@uctvax.uct.ac.za writes:
>In article <Jan.12.13.32.22.1991.1269@romulus.rutgers.edu>, deen@romulus.rutgers.edu (Cinnamon Raisin) writes:
>> 	I am not sure if this is the right place to ask for this, but
>> 	I am in search of a program that will, given a set of
>> 	questions and answers, generate a crossword puzzle.
> Try: Crossword Creator 4.0 from PC-Helpline
>      XWORD 2.1 and Crossword puzzle assistant
>Both of these packages as Share Ware.
>                                                     Dave Roberts
>"A merry heart does good like medicine"              User Support Services

I also have one for Windows 3.0.  If someone would like it, send
personal email and I will send a zipped uuencoded file.

| James M. VandeVegt             |  University of Nebraska           |
| vandevek@fergvax.unl.edu       |  Computer Science and Engineering |
|                  Insert standard disclaimer here.                  |