[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] WP5.1 temporary font

FLL-EML@finou.oulu.fi (Eero Kouvalainen) (01/28/91)

In some WP5.1 installations the font  (ctrl-F8) menu includes an temporary
font option (a font code resetting the font to the previous one is inserted
automatically in addition to the code for the temporary font).
Is temporary font an option that must  be enableded, as I have not found it
in some wp5.1 installations, or is it dependent on the printer selected?

bower@hfsi.UUCP (Michael Bower Comm. ) (01/29/91)

In article <91027.171315FLL-EML@finou.oulu.fi> FLL-EML@finou.oulu.fi (Eero Kouvalainen) writes:
>In some WP5.1 installations the font  (ctrl-F8) menu includes an temporary
>font option (a font code resetting the font to the previous one is inserted
>automatically in addition to the code for the temporary font).
>Is temporary font an option that must  be enableded, as I have not found it
>in some wp5.1 installations, or is it dependent on the printer selected?

This temporary font "anomaly" is caused by a special keyboard setup.  It
is the "macros.wpk" macro set.

Michael Bower - N4NMR              Honeywell Federal Systems Inc.
e-mail: uunet!hfsi!bower                     7900 Westpark Drive.
phone:(h) 703-435-5081  (o) 703-827-3559         McLean, VA 22102