[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Spreadsheet newsgroup

acunger@netmbx.UUCP (Arnie Unger) (02/04/91)

stone@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Glenn Stone) writes:

>I can't seem to find a forum on the net for discussing spreadsheets,
>although it seems like it would be a fruitful topic for exchange of
>information (posting macros, q&a, etc. -- especially for 123 and
>Quattro). Is there a forum for this, and if not, is there interest
>in one?

>  Glenn Davis Stone                BITNET stone@cunixc
>  Columbia University            INTERNET stone@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu

I agree that there should be a formal newsgroup for spreadsheets.  I looked
around the system that I subscribe to and don't see any.  Can anyone help
with this one?   Heck, I'd settle for alt.spreadsheets!

Arnie Unger (acunger@netmbx.UUCP)
--
"Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple
and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing 'Subtle Plans Are