[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Hypercard for PC

852028e@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Amari M. Elammari) (02/05/91)

Is there a pc hypercard program similar to the Mac's hypercard?
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

--
Amari Elammari
Acadia University P.O.BOX 1236 Wolfville, N.S. Canada BOP 1X0

mas35638@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Odin) (02/05/91)

852028e@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Amari  M.  Elammari) writes:

>Is there a pc hypercard program similar to the Mac's hypercard?
>Any help will be appreciated.
>Thank you in advance.

I am told there is a thing called "toolbook" which is essentially
the same as hypercard.

-m

n8541751@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu (Where there is darkness, light) (02/06/91)

852028e@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Amari  M.  Elammari) writes:

>Is there a pc hypercard program similar to the Mac's hypercard?
>Any help will be appreciated.
>Thank you in advance.

IBM sells a program called LinkWay that fits this description.

Call your local IBM Education rep for information.

Kris.
--
Kriston M. Bruland          |    . .         . .      . . .      .       . .
n8541751@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu |    .   .     . .        .        . .       .   .