[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] VAPORWARE/DESQVIEW/X

reichard@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Kevin Reichard) (02/12/91)

cb@tamarack12.timbuk (Chris Brewster) writes:

>Quarterdeck is supposedly very close to coming out with Desqview/X, which will
>do the job.  Since Qdeck, unlike Microsoft, tends to write software that works
>and makes sense, this could be a winner.

Nope. Try the end of the second quarter, if even then. BTW, early versions of
Quarterdeck software (Desqview) are universally known for their quirkiness and
bugginess; I'm not sure how you come to the conclusion that their stuff works
and makes sense.

--KR

UUCP: {amdahl!bungia, crash}!orbit!pnet51!reichard
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!reichard@nosc.mil
INET: reichard@pnet51.orb.mn.org