[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] GRASPRT

jer@pender.ee.upenn.edu (Joel Ratsaby) (01/27/91)

	Does the program GRASPRT works with CGA  ?
	Joel

dtrowbri@encad.Wichita.NCR.COM (Doug Trowbridge) (02/01/91)

In article <36399@netnews.upenn.edu>, jer@pender.ee.upenn.edu (Joel Ratsaby) writes:

> 	Does the program GRASPRT works with CGA  ?
> 	Joel

YES, provided all art (graphics)
and program text was created in the CGA MODE.

GRASPRT is the runtime version of GRASP (GRaphic Animation System for
Professionals). Animated images can be created to run in CGA, EGA,
Hercules, and VGA modes up to 800x600 and 1024x768.

Doug

root@lingua.cltr.uq.OZ.AU (Hulk Hogan) (02/12/91)

dtrowbri@encad.Wichita.NCR.COM (Doug Trowbridge) writes:
>GRASPRT is the runtime version of GRASP (GRaphic Animation System for
>Professionals). Animated images can be created to run in CGA, EGA,
>Hercules, and VGA modes up to 800x600 and 1024x768.

What is the current version?

(I got a grasprt.exe from a BBS about 18months ago, and had a .GL file
whinge about a syntax error in the commands recently.  I presume my
grasprt.exe is old.)

/\ndy
--
Andrew M. Jones,  Systems Programmer, 	Internet: andy@lingua.cltr.uq.oz.au
Centre for Lang. Teaching & Research, 	Phone (Australia):  (07) 365 6915

"No matter what hits the fan, it's never distributed evenly....."

dtrowbri@encad.Wichita.NCR.COM (Doug Trowbridge) (02/14/91)

> What is the current version?

GRASP 4.0 is the latest version (just released) upgrade from 3.5.

You may want to contact the people who can answer all of your questions
about GRASP Animation Software (they may even try to sell you a copy).

Contact: Paul Mace
         Graphic Software
         400 Williamson Way
         Ashland, OR 97520    USA
         (503) 488-0224

This is only information not an endorsement.

Doug