[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] ********* WANTED: TANDY 1000EX HARD DRIVE *******

estrada@inland.com (02/14/91)

I am looking to buy a used, but in good condition, external hard drive for
a Tandy 1000ex PC.  Or if anyone knows of a place where I could purchase one
at a reasonable price please post or e-mail me your replies.  I'd prefer a
drive with 20 + meg or more.. depends on the price.

Thanks in advance.

TH7

estrada@inland.com (02/18/91)

In article <555.27b96f0e@inland.com>, estrada@inland.com writes:
> I am looking to buy a used, but in good condition, external hard drive for
> a Tandy 1000ex PC.  Or if anyone knows of a place where I could purchase one
> at a reasonable price please post or e-mail me your replies.  I'd prefer a
> drive with 20 + meg or more.. depends on the price.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> TH7

             I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY.....
             IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE ABOVE