[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] DKBtrace 2.0

campbell@dev8n.mdcbbs.com (Tim Campbell) (02/25/91)

--

Your machine may have 4Mb, but DOS still has only 640k max - less any memory
needed to load DOS and any TSR's you may be running.  Try unloading any TSR's

  -Tim

	  In real life:  Tim Campbell - Electronic Data Systems Corp.
     Usenet:  campbell@dev8.mdcbbs.com   @ McDonnell Douglas M&E - Cypress, CA
       also:  tcampbel@einstein.eds.com  @ EDS - Troy, MI
 CompuServe:  71631,654	 	         Prodigy:  MPTX77A
 P.S.  If anyone asks, just remember, you never saw any of this -- in fact, I
       wasn't even here.