[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Need Genius Mouse driver

nbladt@aut.UUCP (Norbert Bladt) (08/08/90)

bezenek@plains.NoDak.edu (Todd M. Bezenek KO0N) writes:

>I am using a Logitech serial mouse.  Unfortunately, I received
>release 3.43 of the mouse driver with it.  This driver does not
>work properly with MS Word 5.0, so I expect that there is a newer
>version available.

I have the same problem with my Genius mouse driver version 8.04.
It doesn't work right with VGA as well.

>     Could someone with a newer version please email it to me?
Me, too.

>My mouse thanks you,
Mine, too.

>Todd
Norbert.

--
Norbert Bladt, Ascom Autelca AG, Worbstr. 201, CH-3073 Guemligen, Switzerland
Phone: +41 31 52 92 14
Norbert Bladt, Ascom Autelca AG, Worbstr. 201, CH-3073 Guemligen, Switzerland
Phone: +41 31 52 92 14
EMail: ..!uunet!mcsun!chx400!hslrswi!aut!nbladt

anlee@misvax.mis.arizona.edu (Andrew Lee) (03/01/91)

I currently have a Genius Mouse with driver version 8.06.  I am having
problems with Borland's new IDEs.  Borland states that I should have a
driver that is version 9 or higher.  Does anyone have this?  If so, could I
get it somehow?

Thanks,
Andrew Lee
anlee@mis.arizona.edu

cs161fhn@sdcc10.ucsd.edu (Dennis Lou) (03/01/91)

In article <28FEB91113836@misvax.mis.arizona.edu> anlee@misvax.mis.arizona.edu writes:

>I currently have a Genius Mouse with driver version 8.06.  I am having
>problems with Borland's new IDEs.  Borland states that I should have a
>driver that is version 9 or higher.  Does anyone have this?  If so, could I
>get it somehow?

Genius (KYE) BBS: 714 590 3485

>Thanks,
>Andrew Lee
>anlee@mis.arizona.edu

My old room mate and one of my closest friends is named Andrew Lee.
He's in Hong Kong right now.

--
Dennis Lou           || "But Yossarian, what if everyone thought that way?"
dlou@ucsd.edu        || "Then I'd be crazy to think any other way!"

cs497ccm@iitmax.iit.edu (Carl C. Merrill) (03/01/91)

I would also like to know where I can find one too.

Thankx
Carl

pgt@hpfcso.FC.HP.COM (Paul G. Tobin) (03/02/91)

Andrew Lee wrote:
* I currently have a Genius Mouse with driver version 8.06.  I am having
* problems with Borland's new IDEs.  Borland states that I should have a
* driver that is version 9 or higher.  Does anyone have this?  If so, could I
* get it somehow?

Some time ago, someone posted this number for the KYE Corporation BBS:

	714-590-3485

I successfully pulled .com and .sys versions of the gmouse driver from
there about a month ago.  They're nice, but bigger :-<.....

	Paul Tobin
	pgt@hpfipgt.fc.hp.com