[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] PD/Sharware Hypertext for PC?

papp@remus.rutgers.edu (papp) (03/02/91)

Hi,
	I am looking for any Hypertext systems that are available as
either PD or Shareware, preferably with source code, for the IBM-PC.
If anyone has any information on where I might find something along
these lines (i.e. FTP sites, names&addresses, UUEncoded programs in my
mailbox :) etc...), please mail me!!

Thanks,
-Al

papp@remus.rutgers.edu

ronnie@xroads.UUCP (Ronnie Coffin) (03/04/91)

In article <Mar.1.15.57.51.1991.25276@remus.rutgers.edu> papp@remus.rutgers.edu (papp) writes:

>Hi,
>	I am looking for any Hypertext systems that are available as
>either PD or Shareware, preferably with source code, for the IBM-PC.
>If anyone has any information on where I might find something along
>these lines (i.e. FTP sites, names&addresses, UUEncoded programs in my
>mailbox :) etc...), please mail me!!
>
>Thanks,
>-Al
>
>papp@remus.rutgers.edu

 I am also very interested in finding source for a hypertext system
either for the IBM or a Unix system.  I would either like the source
to be in C or in Basic and if possible include a method for linking
graphics (hope this isn't asking for too much..).

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ronnie

ronnie@xroads.UUCP

--
\  /  C r o s s r o a d s  C o m m u n i c a t i o n s
 /\   (602) 941-2005 300|1200 Baud 24 hrs/day