[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] PC Magazine .ASM sources

smsmith@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Stephen M. Smith) (03/08/91)

@crdgw1.ge.com:epicb!epicb!'bobz@truevision.com'@uunet.uu.net (exos:) writes:

>Does anyone know of a BBS (not PCMagNet) where all of the .asm source
>code that is published can be found? All I need is a telephone number.
>
>Bob Zigon

Try wuarchive.wustl.edu in the subdirectory /mirrors/msdos/pcmag.
All of PC Magazine's utilities and routines have been been put there
in .arc and .zip formats (one .arc/.zip file for all of the routines
found in each magazine issue).  Just use ftp to get them.

Stephen M. Smith  \  +  /
 ircc.ohio-state. \  +  /      {7%*@,..":27g)-=,#*:.#,/6&1*.4-,l@#9:-)  "
 edu>             \  +  /
 BTW, WYSInaWYG   \  +  /                              --witty.saying.ARC