[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Sound Blaster .ROL Files

craine@sysp2.hq.af.mil (David Craine) (03/09/91)

I recently got the FM Sou8nd program for Sound Blaster under Windows 3.0.
Does anyone know of any FTP Sites that have some .ROL files?

mcl9337@aim1.tamu.edu (MARK CHRISTOPHER LOWE) (03/09/91)

In article <craine.668455180@sysp1> craine@sysp2.hq.af.mil (David Craine) writes:

>I recently got the FM Sound program for Sound Blaster under Windows 3.0.
>Does anyone know of any FTP Sites that have some .ROL files?

If you want a pleasant surprise, look at rogue.stanford.edu (36.80.0.138 -
36.80.0.141).  I can't recall the precise directory path, but common sense
will guide you.  It's something like /pub/msdos/sound/rol.

There are over 100 of them there.

Have fun!

Mark C. "Bro!" Lowe - KB5III

ftw33616@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (The great goofy one) (03/09/91)

I have a collection of 268 ROL files, and am willing to upload all of them
to a anonymous ftp site, if someone will be kind enough to tell me how.

I am looking for music that uses adlib, that has a 3 file format, like:
*.bat, *.mus, *.snd.

Any help in increasing my collection of ANY adlib songs will be much
appreciated.  thank you!

 					Frank Wang
					ftw33616@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu