[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Where can I get a GRASP, prewiew program....

sunesen@iesd.auc.dk (Peter Sunesen) (03/05/91)

Hello out there...

I have sean a old version of the grasp program, thats make .gl files,
but I will like to have the new version of the program, but I do not
have the adress, to the person that makes the grasp program...

So are there anybody there have the adress, or a version that can
run on ET4000 card.....

Best regard

Peter

--
Home adr:               | Peter V.H.Sunesen | Department of Computer Science
  Heimdalsgade 42,7     |                   |  University of Aalborg (AUC)

stone@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Glenn Stone) (03/05/91)

In article <1991Mar4.162253.7781@iesd.auc.dk> sunesen@iesd.auc.dk (Peter Sunesen) writes:
>Hello out there...
>
>I have sean a old version of the grasp program, thats make .gl files,
>but I will like to have the new version of the program, but I do not
>have the adress, to the person that makes the grasp program...

It's posted from time to time in alt.sex.pictures.  There is a post
there right now called GRASPALL which has GRASP, GRASPRT, GRASP1, and
other stuff.  Incidentally, it doesn't "make .gl files", it *shows*
them.
  Glenn Davis Stone                BITNET stone@cunixc
  Columbia University            INTERNET stone@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu

hollen@megatek.UUCP (Dion Hollenbeck) (03/08/91)

In article <1991Mar4.180421.28536@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> stone@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Glenn Stone) writes:
> >I have sean a old version of the grasp program, thats make .gl files,
> >but I will like to have the new version of the program, but I do not
> >have the adress, to the person that makes the grasp program...
>
> It's posted from time to time in alt.sex.pictures.  There is a post
> there right now called GRASPALL which has GRASP, GRASPRT, GRASP1, and
> other stuff.  Incidentally, it doesn't "make .gl files", it *shows*
> them.

As I mailed to the original poster, the version that has been posted
is a "shareware" early version of the program.  And you are right,
that version cannot make .gl files.  The program has since gone commercial
and is distributed by Paul Mace Software.  It can and does make
.gl files and I have done myself.  I was just playing with it on
a friend's computer, so I have no address for Mace.
--
-----
	Dion Hollenbeck             (619) 455-5590 x2814

zonker@diku.dk (Claus Engdahl) (03/12/91)

hollen@megatek.UUCP (Dion Hollenbeck) writes:

"Stuff deleted..."

>As I mailed to the original poster, the version that has been posted
>is a "shareware" early version of the program.  And you are right,
>that version cannot make .gl files.  The program has since gone commercial
>and is distributed by Paul Mace Software.  It can and does make
>.gl files and I have done myself.  I was just playing with it on
>a friend's computer, so I have no address for Mace.

Try:

Paul Mace Software
400 Williamson Way
Ashland, OR 97520