[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Anonymous FTP sites

jc58+@andrew.cmu.edu (Johnny J. Chin) (12/03/90)

I know that SIMTEL20 is has an archive of software and utilities, but are there
any other sites that I can FTP to?

Things that I'm looking for are:
    antivirus programs
    virus scanning programs
    disk utilities (ie. floppy and hard disk diagnostic software)
    system diagnostic software
    Novell Netware utilities
    other network related utilities

Thanks in advance for your replies.  Any suggestions and recommendations are
greatly appreciated.

      __________                                          ___
     /          \                                    /   /    /_/ / /\/
    _/  /   /   /                                 __/.  /__  / / / / /
   /     /     / "Happy Computing ..."
  /           /                        Internet: Johnny.J.Chin@andrew.cmu.edu
 /  -------  /  4730 Centre Ave. #412  BITnet:   jc58@andrew
 \__________/   Pittsburgh, PA  15213  UUCP:    ...!uunet!andrew.cmu.edu!jc58
  Computer Dr.
                          Carnegie Mellon University

 "If you don't like having backups ... try driving without your spare tire."
Disclaimer:     The views expressed herein are STRICTLY my own, and not CMU's.

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (12/03/90)

In article <wbKQx2y00UhWM2RW9K@andrew.cmu.edu> jc58+@andrew.cmu.edu (Johnny J. Chin) writes:
>I know that SIMTEL20 is has an archive of software and utilities, but are there
>any other sites that I can FTP to?

Perhaps it time to repost this on the news.  (As for the general
list of ftp sites see the newsgroup comp.misc or get the file
/pc/pd2/ftpsites.arc.)