[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Printer Driver for Xerox 4020 and NCR 6416

heflin@cod.NOSC.MIL (Greg R. Heflin) (03/05/91)

I am looking for printer drivers for a XEROX 4020 (4 color) printer to
user with MicroSoft Paintbrush/Harvard Graphics/Word Perfect.
Does anyone have such a beast they could mail to me, or an FTP sight?

Also, I'm looking for a printer driver for a NCR 6416 for WP5.1

Thanks in advance
-Gregory
NAVELEX,SD
--

-gregory  Just my two cents which shouldn't make a flame,
	  unless you rub them real hard.

jra@lawday.DaytonOh.NCR.COM (John R Ackermann) (03/12/91)

In article <2888@cod.NOSC.MIL> heflin@cod.NOSC.MIL (Greg R. Heflin) writes:

>Also, I'm looking for a printer driver for a NCR 6416 for WP5.1

Try using a Canon LBP-8 driver.  It's the same as the 6416 and
seems to work fine.  (There are several LBP-8 drivers; I think the
difference between them is primarily the amount of memory in the
printer -- don't know more specifics than this).
--
John R. Ackermann, Jr.        Law Department, NCR Corporation, Dayton, Ohio
(513) 445-2966		      John.Ackermann@daytonoh.ncr.com