[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Looking for music software

fredch@starlite.intel.com (03/26/91)

In article <91082.154428JXS118@psuvm.psu.edu> JXS118@psuvm.psu.edu (Jeff Siegel) writes:
>Anyone know where I can get a music - composition package for the PC?
>I don't mean something that plays what you write, just something that
>I can put notes onto a staff with, etc.

Try asking at SoundWare, Menlo Park, CA.  They have the usual titles.
A probably lesser known program is available thru Covox, Eugene, OR.
--
Fred Christiansen, Intel, JF1-67   503-696-4214 |  fredch@starlite.hf.intel.com
5200 NE Elam Young Parkway, Hillsboro, OR 97124 | uunet!intelhf!starlite!fredch