[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Monitor problems, Panasonic Panasync

wallace@ynotme.enet.dec.com (Ray Wallace) (03/27/91)

Anyone ever had a problem with the picture (raster) curving in on the sides,
in particular on a Panasonic Panasync (C1391) monitor? Any idea what might
cause the problem and/or how to fix it?

Anyone know where I can get schematics for this monitor?

  Thanks,

---
Ray Wallace
		(INTERNET,UUCP) wallace@oldtmr.enet.dec.com
		(UUCP)		...!decwrl!oldtmr.enet!wallace
		(INTERNET)	wallace%oldtmr.enet@decwrl.dec.com
---

berger@iboga (Mike Berger) (04/02/91)

wallace@ynotme.enet.dec.com (Ray Wallace) writes:

>Anyone ever had a problem with the picture (raster) curving in on the sides,
>in particular on a Panasonic Panasync (C1391) monitor? Any idea what might
>cause the problem and/or how to fix it?

>Anyone know where I can get schematics for this monitor?
*----
I'd start with the pincushion correction circuitry - it could also be the
yoke.  Have you tried a Panasonic parts center for the service manual?
--
	Mike Berger
	Department of Statistics, University of Illinois