[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] MS-DOS 'SED' ?

seanp@amix.commodore.com (Sean Petty) (04/04/91)

   Can anyone point me in the right direction for a copy of the MS-DOS version
of the UNIX 'SED' utility?  Does such an item exist?  If it isn't long, could
someone xxencode a copy and send it my way? Or at least point me to one...

Thanks,

Sean

----
Sean Petty                      |INTERNET: undrground!seanp@amix.commodore.com
			        |    UUCP: uunet!cbmvax!amix!undrground!seanp
"In order to make anything from |    ICBM: 39.58.1' North  75.61.1' West
 scratch, you must first create |   50/50: seanp@undrground.UUCP
 the universe." - Carl Sagan    |          seanp@amix.commodore.com

c60b-1eq@web-1c.berkeley.edu (Noam Mendelson) (04/04/91)

In article <7PyuZ1w164w@undrground.UUCP> undrground!seanp@amix.commodore.com (Sean Petty) writes:
>   Can anyone point me in the right direction for a copy of the MS-DOS version
>of the UNIX 'SED' utility?  Does such an item exist?  If it isn't long, could
>someone xxencode a copy and send it my way? Or at least point me to one...

Try pd1:<msdos.gnuish>sed106.arc on simtel20.

| Noam Mendelson   ..!agate!ucbvax!web!c60b-1eq | "I haven't lost my mind, |
| c60b-1eq@web.Berkeley.EDU                     |  it's backed up on tape  |
| University of California at Berkeley          |  somewhere."             |