[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] TCP-IP for DEPCA ethernet board

axel@frostbite.Colorado.EDU (Axel Schweiger) (03/28/91)

I am looking for a public domain TCP/IP package that supports the
DEC DEPCA ethernet board (revision E) I have tried the Clarkson
Universtiy packet driver but it doesn't work. Does anybody have some