[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Screen Capture and Convert

pjh@mccc.edu (Peter J. Holsberg) (04/10/91)

I'm still looking for the right program or combination of programs to
capture screens and convert them to something that Ami Pro, Designer,
Corel Draw, etc. can import.

I have Inset, but it saves to PIX format and I haven't found anything
that will convert PIX to what I need.  Is there something better for my
purposes than Inset.  Is there something that will convert PIX to
PCX/EPS/PCL/TIFF/??

I tried Windows and saving the screen to the clipboard, but I don't have
anything that will convert CLP format, either!

Thanks,
Pete
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math

dtb@adpplz.UUCP (Tom Beach) (04/11/91)

In article <1991Apr9.225042.7862@mccc.edu>, pjh@mccc.edu (Peter J. Holsberg) writes:
> I'm still looking for the right program or combination of programs to
> capture screens and convert them to something that Ami Pro, Designer,
> Corel Draw, etc. can import.

Try Hijaak, also from inset I believe. This program also includes a screen
capture but it's real strength is to convert between the various graphics
formats. It works for me!

Tom