[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Used PC Sources: wanted!

ntaib@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Nur Iskandar Taib) (04/16/91)

After hearing about how goog PC Sources magazine
is, I called in for a subscription. I wanted in
particular the premier issue that has the article
about how to read between the lines in mailorder
ads. They said they could start my subscription
retroactive since then, and I could receive all
the back issues. A week later, I get a card from
them saying:

"Due to lack of back issues, we'll have to start
your subscription with the May issue."

ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

So.. does anyone have back issues they'd like to
part with????

Please mail.

Iskandar Taib                        | The only thing worse than Peach ala
Internet: NTAIB@AQUA.UCS.INDIANA.EDU |    Frog is Frog ala Peach
Bitnet:   NTAIB@IUBACS               !
> particular the premier issue that has the article
> about how to read between the lines in mailorder
> ads. They said they could start my subscription
> retroactive since then, and I could receive all
> the back issues. A week later, I get a card from
> them saying:
>
> "Due to lack of back issues, we'll have to start
> your subscription with the May issue."
>
> ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!
>
> So.. does anyone have back issues they'd like to
> part with????
>
> Please mail.

I'd like to get the first issue of PC Sources, and the free disk of
software that came along with it.  I lost mine somewhere. (scratch)

If anyone wants to part with them, please respond ASAP.

Thank You.