[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Property Management Software needed

milanpat@sal-sun105.usc.edu (Milan G. Patel) (04/19/91)

I am looking for a Property Management software package.

Does anyone know of any complete packages from a reputable
software company?

I plan on using it on a PS/2.  For managing an apartment
complex.

Thanks for any info you could give me.

-Milan
 milanpat@aludra.usc.edu

fr@compu.com (Fred Rump from home) (04/21/91)

milanpat@sal-sun105.usc.edu (Milan G. Patel) writes:

>I am looking for a Property Management software package.
>I plan on using it on a PS/2.  For managing an apartment
>complex.

There is a whole bunch of such stuff available in the SCO catalog of
Application software. Most of it is meant to be run with multiple terminals
and under Xenix/UNIX. Smaller apartment units that don't have the need for
multiple users accessing the same database probably can be handled on a
shareway package available from the sig-libraries.

Of course, PS/2 computers come in all flavors, mostly from bad to worse. So I
don't know what you have, how big you are or whether you even need a computer.

Fred
--
W. Fred Rump 			office:		   fred.COMPU.COM
26 Warren St.   	          home:     fred@icdi10.COMPU.COM