[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] User Guide and Manual wanted

woodstck@hal.com (Nathan Hess) (04/20/91)

My brother just acquired a very cheap refurbished 8088 PC clone
compatible, an Amstrad PC6400DD.  It has a BASIC on it that he's trying
to program in, and he would like to locate some reference material.  The
books he's trying to find are

	Locomotive BASIC2 User Guide
	BASIC2 Technical Reference Manual

The publisher's address is supposedly

	Locomotive Software
	Allen Court
	Dorking, Surrey  RH41YL
	UK

Has anyone heard of such a clone or software company?

Any leads appreciated.  Just reply to me and I'll forward.

Many Thanks!
--woodstock
--
	   "What I like is when you're looking and thinking and looking
	   and thinking...and suddenly you wake up."   - Hobbes

woodstck@hal.com or (408) 379-7000 x1112

jfv@cbnewsk.att.com (j.f.van valkenburg) (04/23/91)

In article <1991Apr19.234917.13234@hal.com>, woodstck@hal.com (Nathan Hess) writes:
> My brother just acquired a very cheap refurbished 8088 PC clone
> compatible, an Amstrad PC6400DD.  It has a BASIC on it that he's trying
> to program in, and he would like to locate some reference material.  The
> books he's trying to find are
>
> 	Locomotive BASIC2 User Guide
> 	BASIC2 Technical Reference Manual
>
> The publisher's address is supposedly
>
> 	Locomotive Software
> 	Allen Court
> 	Dorking, Surrey  RH41YL
> 	UK
>
> Has anyone heard of such a clone or software company?
>
> Any leads appreciated.  Just reply to me and I'll forward.
>
> Many Thanks!
> --woodstock
> --
> 	   "What I like is when you're looking and thinking and looking
> 	   and thinking...and suddenly you wake up."   - Hobbes
>
> woodstck@hal.com or (408) 379-7000 x1112

If there are any sources, please forward to my email

Thanks in advance,

James F. Van Valkenburg         a.k.a.  "van"
AT&T 				Attmail: !jfv               jfv@cbnewsk.att.com
Atlanta, GA.			Voice  404-873-7920

   ---- Standard Disclaimers included -- Just another grunt at AT&T ----