[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Need comments regarding DTK BIOS

avinash@contex.contex.com (Avinash Chopde) (04/23/91)

I was just ready to get this DTK computer, when I found that the
BIOS it contained was a unheard of DTK BIOS.
Does anybody have anything good/bad to say about software/hardware
compatibility issues regarding this BIOS ?
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
--
---------------------------
Avinash Chopde             home :   508 470 1190     office : 617 224 5582

gasior@khazad-dum.rutgers.edu (Eric Gasior) (04/26/91)

avinash@contex.contex.com (Avinash Chopde) writes:

>I was just ready to get this DTK computer, when I found that the
>BIOS it contained was a unheard of DTK BIOS.
>Does anybody have anything good/bad to say about software/hardware
>compatibility issues regarding this BIOS ?
>Any help will be appreciated.

I have a machine with a DTK bios. It's an 80286 made in 1988.
The bios works fine, I haven't had any software problems caused by it.
I do not run DesqView or Windows, just run of the mill word processing and
number crunching.

Also, their customer support is good.

EDG