[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Need Help Setting Up System for Visually Disabled

yonezawa@simap.pa.Yokogawa.CO.JP (Masaaki Yonezawa ) (04/28/91)

In article <1991Apr23.224151.2029@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> declan@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (D Fleming) writes:

 >Hi!  I have a lot of hardware experience with the innards of the
 >IBM compatible world, but I've run into an area that I know little
 >about: Setting up systems for visually impaired people.

  Have you already contacted National Braille Press (Boston,MA)?

  "The Second Beginner's Guide to Personal Computer for the Blind and Visually Impaired"
  2nd edition published by National Braille Press is a good guide for Speech machine,
  Read out software, magazines by/for blind computer users, and braille & recorded
  manuals/books on computers.

  The book (printed) is $14.95. Braille or casette are available.

  Please contact to:  National Braille Press Inc.
                      88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115  U.S.A.

  | M.YONEZAWA    Yokogawa Electric Corp. FA Control Instruments Center |
  |               e-mail yonezawa@fa.yokogawa.co.jp  Fax.81-422-55-1728 |