[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] rack mountable pc

atkins@marlin.NOSC.MIL (Hugh T. Atkins) (04/30/91)

Does anyone on the Net have any pointers to info/makers/distributors of
rack mount pc's ? Any help is appreciated.

Hugh Atkins
atkins@nosc.mil

mackay@frith.egr.msu.edu (James F. MacKay) (05/01/91)

atkins@marlin.NOSC.MIL (Hugh T. Atkins) writes:

>Does anyone on the Net have any pointers to info/makers/distributors of
>rack mount pc's ? Any help is appreciated.

>Hugh Atkins
>atkins@nosc.mil

Try Industrial Computer Source: San Diego, CA

They have an automated literature request line:
619-279-0365

lutwak@athena.mit.edu (Robert Lutwak) (05/02/91)

atkins@marlin.NOSC.MIL (Hugh T. Atkins) writes:

>Does anyone on the Net have any pointers to info/makers/distributors of
>rack mount pc's ? Any help is appreciated.

>Hugh Atkins
>atkins@nosc.mil

Industrial CPU Systems International
111 W. Dyer Rd., Suite D
Santa Ana, CA

(714) 957-2815

matth@progress.COM (Matthew J. Harper) (05/04/91)

>Does anyone on the Net have any pointers to info/makers/distributors of
>rack mount pc's ? Any help is appreciated.

Heathkit also does.  You can get them in kit OR already put together.

Matth
--
Matthew J. Harper                   UUCP: mit-eddie!progress!matth
Progress Software Corp.		    Internet: matth@progress.com