[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Attn: Stephen M. Smith

jgay@digi.lonestar.org (john gay) (05/04/91)

Stephen,
I tried to email you a couple times, but my mail bounced.

Thanks for your email about the CH Flightstick.  I will probably be getting
one soon.  Where did you get yours for $39?  It will be used (at least
for now) almost exclusively for Wing Commander so I would appreciate any
hints, tips, and such on the use of them together.

BTW, do you know what resolutions WC can be run in.  It is a friend who
has it (on 16Mhz 386sx) and he does not know much about his system -
including video resolutions/memory.

thanx,

john gay.

smsmith@hpuxa.acs.ohio-state.edu (Stephen M. Smith) (05/05/91)

jgay@digi.lonestar.org (john gay) writes:
>Stephen,
>I tried to email you a couple times, but my mail bounced.

No wonder I haven't gotten any mail lately.  :(

Our accounts are all being moved to a new system.  So if
anybody else is trying to get me, use the following:

smsmith@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

Stephen Smith