[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Where can I find assembly language floating-point routines forthe PC?

brenner@ucunix.san.uc.edu (David L. Brenner) (05/09/91)

From: brenner@ucunix.san.uc.edu (David L. Brenner)
Newsgroups: comp.os.msdos.programmer,comp.os.msdos.misc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc,alt.lang.asm
Subject: Where can I find PD floating-point routines in assembler for the PC?
Sender: brenner@ucunix.san.uc.edu

Where can I find a set of public-domain floating point routines for the
IBM-PC, with source code?  I am trying to implement Simpson's rule for integral evalution.

This is for a class, but we were assigned to incorporate floating-point
routines that already existed, not to develop our own.

Please respond via email, and I will summarize.

Thanks in advance...

David Brenner

--
David L. Brenner                         brenner@ucunix.san.uc.edu
"Sorry, guys -- breaking into computers and writing a stupid virus