[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Microsoft Windows Fonts/Symbol Designer Program

rjg2@ukc.ac.uk (R.J.Gibson) (05/13/91)

  I am looking to find out if anyone out there knows of the existance
of a program to design fonts and symbols to use on Windows 3 and Word
for Windows 1.1.  I am incorparating graphs into Word but need symbols
for the legend.  Any information would be appreciated, thanks in
advance.

  Ro.  rjg2@ukc.ac.uk

DISCLAIMER:
All comments, jokes, asides, rubbish, cabbages etc are of my own
making and in no way represent the policy of the University of Kent,
or any other member of the University, nor any cat, dog, goldfish,
insect, bacteria, mineral, etc, on campus.  All flames to rjg@ukc.ac.uk.

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc
Subject:Microsoft Windows Fonts/Symbol Designer Program