[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Looking for Pascal...

ifaq570@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Allen Kitchen) (05/14/91)

	Hi there Netland...
I am trying to find someone that is interested in selling their Borland
Turbo Pascal 5.0 when they upgrade to 6.0. I would like to go to 6.0 myself
but being on a student budget, I'd better not. If someone is getting the
newer version and has the docs and everything for the old version, I would
like to purchase them from you.
	Send me Email if you are interested. I don't get to browse the
boards as often as I would like...

	Thanx in advance.
allen kitchen
ifaq570@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu      INTERNET

marcos@outland.UUCP (Marcos Della) (05/17/91)

ifaq570@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Allen Kitchen) writes:

> I am trying to find someone that is interested in selling their Borland
> Turbo Pascal 5.0 when they upgrade to 6.0. I would like to go to 6.0 myself
> but being on a student budget, I'd better not. If someone is getting the

Well, I have a copy of the 5.0 version if you want it. Let me know and
I'll get it for you. How much can you part with?

Marcos

Marcos R. Della                           | Did you ever wonder if there was
outland!marcos@petunia.CalPoly.EDU (home) | more to the universe than this?
mdella@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU       (school) |
marcos.della@f185.n125.z1.fidonet.org     |         ...I didn't...