[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Looking for sources from c't magazine

bivtol@cs.eur.nl (Frank van Tol) (05/28/91)

I m looking for the pascal sources about ray-tracing and radiosity from
the latest c't magazine (this is the name !). One has ti include some
units from previous editions which i haven't bought.

-Frank van Tol

meikel@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de (Michael Feig) (05/29/91)

bivtol@cs.eur.nl (Frank van Tol) writes:

>I m looking for the pascal sources about ray-tracing and radiosity from
>the latest c't magazine (this is the name !). One has ti include some
>units from previous editions which i haven't bought.

The sources found in the c't magazine from the last two years can
be obtained via anonymous ftp from

   rrzg1.rz.uni-regensburg.de  (132.199.1.19)

   directory: magazine/ct

--
 Michael Feig               INTERNET: meikel@srvmp21.physik.tu-berlin.de
 Berlin, Germany                      meikel@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de