[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Wanted: LoadHi

rjtatz@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Robert J Tatz) (06/01/91)

I am looking for LoadHi.zip or another utility to load TSR, etc. into
expanded memory.  FTP or mail.  I am also going to look into QEMM by
Quarterdeck as a commercial alternative.

Thanks,
Bob          rjtatz@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu

barnett@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Karey Barnett) (06/03/91)

In article <1991May31.172307.14694@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu> rjtatz@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Robert J Tatz) writes:
>I am looking for LoadHi.zip or another utility to load TSR, etc. into
>expanded memory.  FTP or mail.  I am also going to look into QEMM by
>Quarterdeck as a commercial alternative.

    You might want to try anonymous ftp to garbo.uwasa.fi and examine
    the /pc/memutil directory.  There are several programs that do
    just what you want.  One, in particular, is HILOAD10.ZIP.