[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] UUPC - anybody using it?

roy@ecgcurly.UUCP (Roy Kern) (06/05/91)

I was wondering if anybody out there has used or is using UUPC 1.10a (a UUCP
public domain package for PC's) and can give me a little help.  I'm having
a few problems, and I wanted to email with someone who actually uses it
and knows its peculiarities.  Don't worry, this isn't going to be a long
support process, I just wanted to email some questions.  BTW, is this the
right group for this?

Thanks muchly,

Roy.
roy@mot.com

nolan@helios.unl.edu (Michael Nolan) (06/06/91)

roy@ecgcurly.UUCP (Roy Kern) writes:

>I was wondering if anybody out there has used or is using UUPC 1.10a (a UUCP
>public domain package for PC's) and can give me a little help.  I'm having
>a few problems, and I wanted to email with someone who actually uses it
>and knows its peculiarities.  Don't worry, this isn't going to be a long
>support process, I just wanted to email some questions.  BTW, is this the
>right group for this?

There are quite a few people using UUPC 1.10a, but this probably isn't the
best place for asking for help with it.  Two possibilities:

1.  Mail your problem to the UUPC help desk:  help@kendra.kew.com
2.  Post your query in comp.mail.uucp.

Michael Nolan
nolan@helios.unl.edu