[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Wanted: Recursive File Deletion Capability ASK !

hoeck@happy.colorado.edu (06/09/91)

In article <1991Jun6.121345.10802@granite.ma30.bull.com>, rivard@granite.ma30.bull.com (Dennis Rivard) writes:
> In article <1991Jun5.203434.8397@hubcap.clemson.edu> tjmurr@hubcap.clemson.edu (Tom Murray) writes:
>
>>I need a DOS executable that will recursively delete the contents of a
>>directory, its subdirectories and the directory itself (you may recognize
>>this as the function of the Unix 'rm -r' command.)

SEND E-MAIL TO DMJONES@HAPPY.COLORADO.EDU OR TO

               DMJONES@COLOSPGS.BITNET

	HE HAS CREATED A PROGRAM CALLED WIPE.EXE

	I AM SURE HE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU IF YOU ASK HIM

		GREG

ins845b@monu4.cc.monash.edu.au (mr k.l. lentin) (06/09/91)

>> In article <1991Jun5.203434.8397@hubcap.clemson.edu> tjmurr@hubcap.clemson.edu (Tom Murray) writes:
>>
>>>I need a DOS executable that will recursively delete the contents of a
>>>directory, its subdirectories and the directory itself (you may recognize
>>>this as the function of the Unix 'rm -r' command.)
>
>		GREG

Try DOSIX30A at wuarchive.wustl.edu in /mirros/msdos/sysutl
It has rm du df touch and a couple other unix commands.

OR!!!!

Try MS-DOS 5.0 Coming soon to a Wednesday near you!

--
|\evin (ins845b@monu3.cc.monash.edu.au)  | All reasonable offers accepted