[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] BBS Software

mmansell@ugliest.UVic.CA (Val the Vogon) (06/04/91)

	Hello, I'm looking for some shareware or public domain BBS
software for the IBM. Should be fairly machine type independent
(ie. may be running on AT, XT, ...). Any software or ftp sites
that have them would be appreciated. Thanks.

					Michael Mansell
					mmansell@sirius.UVic.CA

zack@hogbbs.scol.pa.us (Wizard) (06/19/91)