[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Egg Head mail orders

ak698@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Timothy Stark) (06/19/91)

Hello Everyone:
    Yesterday I ordered the whole PC-DOS 5.0 package from Egg Head.
Representative told me that full version of PC-DOS 5.0 for current user
or new user for $39.99. I placed an order and she told me that my order will
be out within 48 hours and deliver to my home for 5 to 7 days from her
warehouse in Pa. That's done.

    TodayI read newsgroup messages about PC-DOS. Now I am confused about
two versions of PC-DOS 5.0! OThe flyer from Egghead told that PC DOS  5.0
upgrade for 39.99 and whole PC-DOS 5.0 for 100 dollars.

    Well, I think that rep may send me wrong package that I unable install
whole package on my bare-bone machine. What do I do that? I tried to contact
them again but its number is busy now!!! Help!

-- Tim Stark

--
Timothy Stark              Internet: ak698@cleveland.freenet.edu
5 West Glebe Rd, Apt B8    Work: (202) 377-9606 TDD/TTY only Prodigy: XRFR50A

canderso@isis.cs.du.edu (Chuck Anderson) (06/19/91)

> ak698@cleveland.Freenet.Edu writes:

>Hello Everyone:
>    Yesterday I ordered the whole PC-DOS 5.0 package from Egg Head.
>Representative told me that full version of PC-DOS 5.0 for current user
>    Well, I think that rep may send me wrong package that I unable install
>whole package on my bare-bone machine. What do I do that?

Gee, you didn't have a problem communicating with the representative did you?

     Chuck Anderson                uucp    :         uunet!isis!cla
     Boulder, Co. (303) 494-6278   internet:         cla@isis.cs.du.edu