[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Opinion on Vendor : Iverson

jamieson@synapse.bms.com (Stephen Jamieson) (06/19/91)

I have a friend who is buying a 386 for home and asked me if
I could gather some feedback on a vendor he is considering.
The vendor and machine specs follow :

  Iverson 25Mhz 386
  AT chassis
  2 serial/1 parallel
  5 1/4 and 3 1/2 High Density Floppy
  2 Meg RAM
  80 Meg Hard disk
  SVGA card w/ 1MB on board
  1024x768 SVGA monitor
  3 button mouse
  2 year warranty

I have heard that Iverson was a govt. supplier but that's all.
Any comments on technical support, going price for this type
of system, etc would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

steve

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc
Subject: Opinion on vendor Iverson

--