[comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc] Any Alternatives to EGGHEAD for MSDOS 5.0?

mr@ogre.cica.indiana.edu (Michael Regoli) (06/17/91)

In <1991Jun17.152632.6431@usenet.ins.cwru.edu> axa12@po.CWRU.Edu
(Ashok Aiyar) writes:

>Like that subject says, are there any alternatives to Egghead that
>offer the same deal that they do for MSDOS 5.0 (39.95)?
>I've tried Egghead for 3 hours now with no success.

Does Egghead "do" mail order??  If so, how can you order?

--

michael regoli
mr@cica.indiana.edu

axa12@po.CWRU.Edu (Ashok Aiyar) (06/17/91)

Egghead does do mail order.
You can get a catalog by dialing 1-800-EGG-HEAD and asking for
one.

--
Ashok Aiyar
axa12@po.cwru.edu

msschaa@cs.vu.nl (Schaap MS) (06/20/91)

In article <1991Jun17.164803.13535@usenet.ins.cwru.edu> axa12@po.CWRU.Edu (Ashok Aiyar) writes:

>Egghead does do mail order.
>You can get a catalog by dialing 1-800-EGG-HEAD and asking for
>one.

Can you mail order from the Netherlands (Europe)?

MSDOS 5.0 is much more expensive here (around $100), so even
with mailing costs, $40 is attractive.