[comp.os.msdos.apps] DR-DOS v5.0???

bqsy1@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (09/26/90)

	Does anyone know the availability of DR-DOS v5.0? I've been trying
to locate a retailer or mail order firm that might be selling it, but it
looks like going directly to Digital Research is the only way to go.
	I'd appreciate any information people can give me.

	Andrew Orndorff
	Internet: bqsy1@vax5.cit.cornell.edu
	Bitnet: bqsy1@crnlvax5

braun@dri.com (Kral) (09/27/90)

In article <1990Sep25.202725.136@vax5.cit.cornell.edu> bqsy1@vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:

>	Does anyone know the availability of DR-DOS v5.0? I've been trying
>to locate a retailer or mail order firm that might be selling it, but it
>looks like going directly to Digital Research is the only way to go.
>	I'd appreciate any information people can give me.

From another article in comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc:

4.  DR DOS 5.0 is available through retail distribution; both Ingram-Micro D
    and Merisel carry it.  Therefore, you can have your local dealer order
    it for you.  I don't know what the average "street price" is at this
    time.  Selected educational institutions are being contacted at this
    point for evaluations of DR DOS; based on input, we will evaluate the
    possibility of educational discounts for DR DOS.  Finally, if your college
    bookstore contracts with the Douglas Stewart Company for their inventory,
    have them contact Douglas Stewart about DR DOS pricing.

DISCLAIMER:  I do not represet DR Customer Support - I'm just a sysadmindweeb.

--
kral * 408/647-6112 *               ...!uunet!drivax!braun * braun@dri.com
That which does not kill us Makes us stronger - Nietzche