[comp.os.msdos.apps] Recommendations wanted for making "certificates" with PostScript

psfales@cbnewsc.att.com (Peter Fales) (10/27/90)

I am looking for reviews/recommendations for software that could be used
to make reasonably nice "award certificates" on a PostScript printer.
I have heard of something called "certificate maker."  Does it support
PostScript?   This would be for use in a business environment, so I
would need something that looks nice and not too "cutesy."

Thanks for your help.

--
Peter Fales			AT&T, Room 5B-420
N9IYJ            		2000 N. Naperville Rd.

clouds@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Kathy Strong) (10/30/90)

In article <1990Oct26.224517.1804@cbnewsc.att.com> psfales@cbnewsc.att.com (Peter Fales) writes:
>I am looking for reviews/recommendations for software that could be used
>to make reasonably nice "award certificates" on a PostScript printer.
>I have heard of something called "certificate maker."  Does it support
>PostScript?   This would be for use in a business environment, so I
>would need something that looks nice and not too "cutesy."

CertificateMaker, by Springboard, will print to Postscript printers, is easy
to use, and unlike much of their stuff, is restrained rather than excessively
"cute."  I don't own it, having little need, but I've helped a brand-new Mac
user set it up and produce certificates in under half an hour. Go for it.

--K

   Kathy Strong               :  "Welcome to FUBAR Corp., where there's
  (Clouds moving slowly)      :   never enough time to do a job right,
   clouds@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu  :   but always enough time to do it over."