[comp.os.msdos.apps] Looking for 4 shareware/PD programs.

smsmith@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Stephen M. Smith) (01/25/91)

Could someone tell me where to download programs called City Desk,
PC-Write, and Masterkey?  My sister would like a copy of these,
and she thinks they are either PD or shareware programs.  She is
also looking for a basic menuing system (for DOS applications).
The major public place I know of is Simtel, but before I spend
hours searching I thought somebody could save me a little time.

Thanks!

Steve Smith

mhr@ccicpg.UUCP (MHR {who?}) (01/29/91)

In <1991Jan24.182913.10883@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu>, smsmith@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu writes:
> Could someone tell me where to download programs called City Desk,
> PC-Write, and Masterkey?

Try the SIMTEL archives, its mirror at washington U, the University of
Vaasa archives, UUNET - just about any archive site should have all
three.

--
Mark A. Hull-Richter    UUCP:     ccicpg!mhr    Clever remark stolen from
ICL North America       InterNet: [coming soon]      another netter: