[comp.os.msdos.apps] Looking for person advertising free sales tracking software

rstanton@portia.Stanford.EDU (Richard Stanton) (01/08/91)

Some months ago, someone offered a free copy of a sales contact management
package. I replied, but have heard nothing. Can anyone remember what I'm
talking about, and know how I can get in touch again?

Thanks

Richard Stanton
pstanton@gsb-lira.stanford.edu

rabeck@cbnewsk.att.com (ronald.a.beck) (02/05/91)

In article <1991Jan8.013801.29847@portia.Stanford.EDU>, rstanton@portia.Stanford.EDU (Richard Stanton) writes:
> Some months ago, someone offered a free copy of a sales contact management
> package. I replied, but have heard nothing. Can anyone remember what I'm
> talking about, and know how I can get in touch again?
>
> Thanks
>
> Richard Stanton
> pstanton@gsb-lira.stanford.edu

Me thinks we've been toyed with. I e-mailed AND called just to make sure they
got me on the list. The response was an underwelming 0. No, I can't find
the name, address or number either.

Ron
--
Ron Beck                                                      __           __
AT&T		Voice:404-873-7717                           |__}   /_\   |__}