[comp.os.msdos.apps] interrupt keyword

jfjr@mbunix.mitre.org (Freedman) (02/12/91)

  I have been using MSC 6.00. I have seen, used and written code
accepted by this compiler where the keyword/attribute "interrupt"
or "_interrupt" is used but I can't find the documentation for
it anywhere. Can anyone give me the exact definitio/semantics
of it and where it can be found?

                         Jerry Freedman,Jr

jvb7u@fermi.clas.Virginia.EDU (Jon Brinkmann) (02/12/91)

In article <1991Feb11.171349.11579@linus.mitre.org> jfjr@mbunix.mitre.org (Freedman) writes:
#
#  I have been using MSC 6.00. I have seen, used and written code
#accepted by this compiler where the keyword/attribute "interrupt"
#or "_interrupt" is used but I can't find the documentation for
#it anywhere. Can anyone give me the exact definitio/semantics
#of it and where it can be found?

Try:
	Christian, Kaare, "Using MicroSoft C Version 5.1 to Write
	Terminate-and-Stay-Resident Programs", MicroSoft Systems
	Journal, September 1988, Volume 3, Number 5, pages 47 - 57.

The software examples in this article are available from
SIMTEL in the file PD1:<MSDOS.MSJOURNAL>MSJV3-5.ARC.

Jon
--
Jon Brinkmann					Astronomy Department
Internet:	jvb7u@Virginia.EDU		University of Virginia

rkl@cbnewsh.att.com (kevin.laux) (02/12/91)

In article <1991Feb11.171349.11579@linus.mitre.org>, jfjr@mbunix.mitre.org (Freedman) writes:

>   I have been using MSC 6.00. I have seen, used and written code
> accepted by this compiler where the keyword/attribute "interrupt"
> or "_interrupt" is used but I can't find the documentation for
> it anywhere. Can anyone give me the exact definitio/semantics
> of it and where it can be found?

	You can find it in the readme.doc file in the .../source/doc
subdirectory under where you installed the compiler.  Also I believe
you can find it using 'qh' (quick help), MSC's online help facility.

	R. Kevin Laux				Email: rkl1@hound.att.com
	AT&T Bell Labs				Voice: (908) 949-1160