[comp.os.msdos.apps] Looking for a music composition program for IBM...

esl1_ltd@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Eric Lambert) (03/12/91)

I'm wondering if anyone has heard of a good music compostition program
for the IBM that is SoundBlaster/AdLib compatible.  I have been looking
for one to use with or without Windows to no avail, if anyone has seen or
has one PLEASE let me know where I can get it!!

Thanks in advance for all help.....

Eric Lambert (esl1_ltd@uhura.cc.rochester.edu)

woan@nowhere (Ronald S Woan) (03/12/91)

In article <12713@ur-cc.UUCP> esl1_ltd@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Eric Lambert) writes:
>I'm wondering if anyone has heard of a good music compostition program
>for the IBM that is SoundBlaster/AdLib compatible.  I have been looking
>for one to use with or without Windows to no avail, if anyone has seen or
>has one PLEASE let me know where I can get it!!

Sequencer Plus series from Voyetra and PC Lyra are commercially
available (check with your favorit synth dealer). Musician is
shareware and can be found on BBSs and whatnot...

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan@peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin@iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +